Sunday, February 3, 2008

Medieval Times

Taki, Cheryl, and I decided to squeeze in a trip to Medieval Times for the matinee show on this Superbowl Sunday. The big upside is there probably wasn't their normal crowd. We were joined by another family and the kids all had a great time. The food was served without utensils. Cheryl didn't much care for that but Taki and I enjoyed eating chicken, ribs, and potatoes with our fingers. We got to eat our soup by sipping it from the pewter bowl too.

Fortunately, I was still able to get in front of some video to see kickoff. I'm back off to see the second half.

Shown below: Taki and Cheryl looking good in their stylish crowns.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Medieval Times certainly is a great place, so Cheryl will just have to get used to eating without utensils. I'm so out of touch, this is the first I've heard of "Taki." Did you trade your daughter for a similar-looking child?

Anonymous said...

I should add ... shame on you for making Medieval Times a higher priority than the big season finale of the NFL! Football season is something to be cherished. Never underestimate the entertainment value of the NFL.

Jim Terdina said...

Fear not picksguy, we were home in plenty of time to see the Giants ruin the perfect season. I think the bears would have had a good chance of walloping these chumps too. Same formula; lots of pressure on the QB.